Saturday, May 8, 2010

Madre mio

My mother makes me feel brave, safe, loved, nourished and so much more.

My Mom is one of a kind - selfless beyond measure, she is always there for me...and everyone.

Good times and bad, my mother always helps me to put things in perspective. I tell her everything and we are beyond friends. We are always connected, even when apart.

She even loves me enough to get on death trap airplanes like the one above.

Mom, I love you. Happy Mother's Day. I hope one day I can be even a sliver of the mother you have been to me.

2 comments:

Erin said...

LOVELY post, my dear! i hope you were able to spend some wonderful moments with your special mama today! <3

Caitlin said...

I'm so glad to hear that you have a Super Momma as well! My mom is so very similar in that she will run through hell and high waters for me. I hope you gave her a great mom's day! ;) BTW - I think Ill be in touch with you re Pure Fit to set something up. Melissa is a bit swamped ;-) CANT WAIT!